Lenia Status Sheet

NameLenia  
ClassWarriorKnightIntermediate Rank
Level3030Total Level 60
Vitality300600Total HP 900
Magic00Total MP 0
PHY. ATK6060Total 120
PHY. DEF6090Total 150
Agility3030Total 60
MAG RES3060Total 90
AbilitiesMartial Sweep (Attacks up to three enemies within 5 feet of the user, PHY. ATK must exceed PHY. DEF)Bulwark (Redirects a portion of the damage from the target to self, scales with damage received, PHY. ATK must exceed PHY. DEF)Double Strike (Attack twice in rapid succession, Second attack reduced PHY. ATK by 25%)Daunting Strike (Powerful strike that adds 25% to PHY. ATK, Deals double damage when target is stunned)Knight’s Aura (Continuous aura that boosts PHY DEF by 10% of allies within a ten feet radius) Shield Bash (Chance to Stun PHY ATK vs. Agility)Valorous Charge (Charge forward at 2x speed causing knockdown effect and double damage, Ignores 15% PHY DEF, can be dodged with high Agility) 
Fighting stancesDual WieldingShield bearer 
NameLenia   
ClassWarriorKnightWarlordAdvanced Rank
Level30    3030Total Level 90
Vitality300600900Total HP 1800
Magic000Total MP 0
PHY. ATK606090Total 210
PHY. DEF609090Total 240
Agility303030Total 90
MAG RES306060Total 150
AbilitiesMartial Sweep (Attacks up to three enemies within 5 feet of the user, PHY. ATK must exceed PHY. DEF)Bulwark (Redirects a portion of the damage from the target to self, scales with damage received,PHY. ATK must exceed PHY. DEF)Double Strike (Attack twice in rapid succession, Second attack reduced PHY. ATK by 25%)Daunting Strike (Powerful strike that adds 25% to PHY. ATK, Deals double damage when target is stunned)Knight’s Aura (Continuous aura that boosts PHY DEF by 10% of allies within a ten feet radius) Shield Bash (Chance to Stun PHY ATK vs. Agility)Valorous Charge (Charge forward at 2x speed causing knockdown effect and double damage, Ignores 15% PHY DEF, can be dodged with high Agility)Warlord’s Aura (Continuous aura that boosts PHY ATK by 10% of allies within a ten feet radius)Penetrating Strike (Ignores 20% of PHY DEF) 
Fighting stancesDual WieldingShield bearerTwo-handed 
NameLeniaEternal Shield   
ClassWarriorKnightWarlordGuardian SentinelMaster Rank
Level30    303010Total Level 100
Vitality300600900600Total HP 2400
Magic00000
PHY. ATK60609050Total PHY ATK 260
PHY. DEF60909060Total PHY DEF 300
Agility30303040Total AGI 130
MAG RES30606050Total MAG RES 200
AbilitiesMartial Sweep (Attacks up to three enemies within 5 feet of the user, PHY. ATK must exceed PHY. DEF)Bulwark (Redirects a portion of the damage from the target to self, scales with damage received,PHY. ATK must exceed PHY. DEF)Double Strike (Attack twice in rapid succession, Second attack reduced PHY. ATK by 25%)Daunting Strike (Powerful strike that adds 25% to PHY. ATK, Deals double damage when target is stunned)Knight’s Aura (Continuous aura that boosts PHY DEF by 10% of allies within a ten feet radius)Shield Bash (Chance to Stun PHY ATK vs. Agility)Valorous Charge (Charge forward at 2x speed causing knockdown effect and double damage, Ignores 15% PHY DEF, can be dodged with high Agility)Warlord’s Aura (Continuous aura that boosts PHY ATK by 10% of allies within a ten feet radius)Penetrating Strike (Ignores 20% of PHY DEF) Guardian Shield (Combines existing auras and provides an additional boost to PHY DEF and MAG RES by 10%, Total aura boost: 10% PHY ATK, 20% PHY DEF, 10% MAG RES, Affects the user and all allies within a 100 foot radius)Indomitable Will (Immunity to all negative mind effects such as fear, sleep, domination, etc.)Repelling Force (Repels 15% of all damage to VIT back to the attacker as damage)Ethereal Slash (An attack that ignores PHY DEF and directly damages VIT doing critical damage x2, Can only be used once per battle)
Fighting stancesDual WieldingShield bearerTwo-handed One-handed Bastard Sword
NameLeniaEternal Shield   
ClassWarriorKnightWarlordGuardian SentinelDomain of WarLegendary Rank
Level30    30301010Total Level 110
Vitality300600900600900Total HP 3300
Magic000000
PHY. ATK6060905090Total PHY ATK350
PHY. DEF60909060120Total PHY DEF420
Agility3030304050Total AGI180
MAG RES3060605060Total MAG RES260
AbilitiesMartial Sweep (Attacks up to three enemies within 5 feet of the user, PHY. ATK must exceed PHY. DEF)Bulwark (Redirects a portion of the damage from the target to self, scales with damage received,PHY. ATK must exceed PHY. DEF)Double Strike (Attack twice in rapid succession, Second attack reduced PHY. ATK by 25%)Daunting Strike (Powerful strike that adds 25% to PHY. ATK, Deals double damage when target is stunned)Knight’s Aura (Continuous aura that boosts PHY DEF by 10% of allies within a ten feet radius)Shield Bash (Chance to Stun PHY ATK vs. Agility)Valorous Charge (Charge forward at 2x speed causing knockdown effect and double damage, Ignores 15% PHY DEF, can be dodged with high Agility)Warlord’s Aura (Continuous aura that boosts PHY ATK by 10% of allies within a ten feet radius)Penetrating Strike (Ignores 20% of PHY DEF)Guardian Shield (Combines existing auras and provides an additional boost to PHY DEF and MAG RES by 10%, Total aura boost: 10% PHY ATK, 20% PHY DEF, 10% MAG RES, Affects the user and all allies within a 100 foot radius)
Indomitable Will (Immunity to all negative mind effects such as fear, sleep, domination, etc.)Repelling Force (Repels 15% of all damage to VIT back to the attacker as damage)Ethereal Slash (An attack that ignores PHY DEF and directly damages VIT doing critical damage x2, Can only be used once per battle)
Domain of War Aura (Increases the effects of all auras by 15%, Instills Fear and Awe unless target can resist, extends range for all auras to a wide area of the battlefield)War god’s expeditious charge (Charge forward in flashes of light causing ripples and copies of the user to be visible, movement speed is greatly increased for a short period, unleash hundreds of devastating attacks in an instant, overwhelm an opponent through brute force)
Fighting stancesDual WieldingShield bearerTwo-handedOne-handed Bastard SwordShield infused with Elements of War (Increased PHY DEF and MAG RES when using shields)

Welcome to another world!

%d bloggers like this: